Our HVAC department is committed to prolonging the life of your AC units and cooling, ensuring that they’re operating efficiently. Our EPA licensed & certified technicians possess high levels of industry knowledge and are thorough with inspections and troubleshooting. It is DI’s priority to inform our clients of any recommendations or long-term solutions that may minimize overall expenses for your California AC maintenance. In addition, our technicians make cleanliness a priority during AC repair and maintenance by inspecting the work area to make certain all defective parts and related materials are disposed of properly.
- AC Repair and Maintenance
- Coil Cleaning
- Recordkeeping of Onsite HVAC Equipment
- General Inspection/Condition Reports
- Condensate Lines (Clearing/Repairs)
- Emergency Temp AC (Portable Units)
- Water Treatment of Cooling Towers
- Removal/Replacement of AC Units (Package & Split Systems)
- Air Balancing
- Duct Cleaning
- Thermostat Replacement
- Installing & Upgrading EMS (Emergency Management Systems)
- Installing & Upgrading VAV (Multi-Zone Systems)
Coil cleaning is a recommended annual service offered by DI to increase the efficiency of AC units. Dirty coils decrease indoor air quality and cause AC units to use 30-38% more energy. Dirty coils also cause the AC unit to work harder, shortening its lifespan and adding unnecessary wear and tear to components. Annual coil cleaning, along with quarterly AC maintenance services has proven to prolong the life of our clients’ AC units.
For further information regarding AC repair and maintenance and specific services offered by DI, please Contact Us or submit a service or proposal request.